Things I learned this week:
- I can love someone and they just don't feel the same way.
- Do not stop at "RITA’s Bakery" (Ogden) to go the bathroom.
- The Lord still gives me miracles.
- I get embarrassed easily.
- Party Planning is stressful.
- Light-up tiaras are my favorite.
- I LOVE when my friends are happy.
- I am too selfish too much of the time.
- Twirling in bubbles is so much fun.
- I need to spend more time with kids. I miss that.
Pictures of the BEST-PARTY-OF-THE-YEAR ARE BELOW.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you!! be grateful Rita's Bakery was there for you to urinate at, or else it would've been in the back seat of my car and that would have been both uncomfortable and disgusting!
I la la la-ove your blogs! They make me happy. And then I try to improve my own, and I know I can't measure up to yours. Dag yo. At least I can enjoy yours!
Hey, you'll be able to spend more time with a baby soon! Just think, in August you can come over and spend some time with an angel who just left heaven. Sometimes I wish they would tell us what it is like.
Post a Comment