IS GONE.
Man, i already knew what that word meant from when i was, like, 4 years old! it's a great word. you yourself, meg, are very gregarious.
Meg, I called you and emailed you, but I haven't heard back. How are you? Give me a call or come over if you get a chance!
hahahahahah thats funny. btw why did you put a pic of a bunch of sheep on this post???
I am still puzzled by the sheep. Gregarious is an amazing word. True story. why the word verification??
hahahaha. Sheep.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man, i already knew what that word meant from when i was, like, 4 years old! it's a great word. you yourself, meg, are very gregarious.
Meg, I called you and emailed you, but I haven't heard back. How are you? Give me a call or come over if you get a chance!
hahahahahah thats funny. btw why did you put a pic of a bunch of sheep on this post???
I am still puzzled by the sheep. Gregarious is an amazing word. True story. why the word verification??
hahahaha. Sheep.
Post a Comment