Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love what makes me happy…...

This is how my week has been going:

1.) Ya know that old joke/comic of the people who come out of the bathroom and have toilet paper stuck to their shoe. Well, I never believed that stupid joke, nor did I think it would ever happen to me… BUT (yesterday) IT DID!!! I was honored the toilet paper gods chose me.
2.) Please Delight in this music video with me…. seriously, it makes me happy. This is the my new inspiration for my moves the next time I make an appearance at a Dance Party. (This one is for you Stephy, Dani, and Debbieroo).
If you want to laugh at more ridiculousness… PLEASE check out the song “This is What I Look Like Naked” by PROMOE. Seriously, this guy is the new love of my life. (For Brooke and Sarah).

3.) The days are getting longer, Spring is in the air. Oh, how I missed having to dodge flying Frisbees at the Helaman Halls Quad, on my way to the Cannon Center. 4.) I have been blowing Pink Strawberry Bubbles all over my room for the last week. Word of Caution: If you want to come over and blow bubbles with me, do not try to catch them on your tongue, your taste buds will not thank you.

5.) Staying at the Libby until almost midnight every night, trying out different spots... pouring over Judicial Review and the Appellate Jurisdiction, entertaining thoughts of going into law, of course if I did I would be Pro-bono and be some kind of Juvenile rights activist, or foster care, or social work, or RTC/F.

Some Answers and Questions for you to Ponder...
Answer:
ALL I wanna do is have a little fun before I die. Find my Billy and visit Santa Monica Blvd. This week I have reestablished my repressed love for Sheryl Crow.Question:
If it makes you haaappppppyyyyy, it can’t be that bad…
If it makes you haaappppppyyyyy, then why the hell are you soooo sad???
love.love.love.
All Around.

9 comments:

Oceanchild said...

I miss checking out new rooms and corners in the library. I also miss the practice rooms in the HFAC. There was always at least one piano out of tune and you had to cross your fingers that it wasn't the only one left.

Spring in college is awesome. Clothes start pealing away, hotties that have been in hiding come out...pools begin to open. ahhh life.

ida.ho said...

wow your last statement is so true :]

Dani said...

ummmmm....you just swore publicly on your blog. i find that hilarious.

Nikki said...

That's so amazing that the toilet paper thing happened to you. In that communal bathroom of yours, what do you expect?
Spring! I love it! But I heard it's going to snow again. Poo.

deb said...

First off, I would like the world to know that only Steph and I put ourselves through that humiliation. And believe me, it was bad. Why does everyone laugh when I dance? That's how I dance, okay?! Get off it.

Second off, Sheryl Crow. I always think I hate her, and then I listen to her on the radio and end up singing at the top of my lungs. Go figure!

brooke said...

hana..the last statement is really a question..how can it be true or false?

Nikki said...

MEG! I just read that True Love devotional address and loved it! Thanks for the recommendation. This was my favorite part:
"If marriage, children, economic security, or any other blessing sought with unselfish intent does not come to us soon or ever in this life, we should, like the Lord, say to the Father, “nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.” Meanwhile, we should recognize and take advantage of the opportunities the Lord does provide. They are all around us, but we need to open our spiritual eyes to see them."

brooke said...

wheres our new favorite song. you know the one...

kelli said...

Well I am glad you found my blog too! Thanks for sharing yours, it is very entertaining!