"It's no use crying over spilled milk!" isn't that what some fairy godmother said to some princess one time? Well what if the spilled milk is just the straw that breaks the camel's back... maybe sometimes it's just better to cry over something that is wasted. I don't have a fairy godmother and so I end up on my hands and knees cleaning up all the messes I make, maybe it's better that way.
Look at that cute camel face...I find Camels to be absolutely adorable!!!! (except the ones that spit, and the ones that sell cigarettes.)
Look at that cute camel face...I find Camels to be absolutely adorable!!!! (except the ones that spit, and the ones that sell cigarettes.)

I spilled my makeup remover today, the whole brand new bottle (I got it for Christmas). These bottles are supposed to last months and months, and I spilled it...I should have put back on the cap as soon as I put it down, but I didn't. Why am I so hard on myself for the stupidest things. I don't think that I have ever hated being poor this much until this morning when I realized that I can not afford to buy new makeup remover since I bought those clothes this weekend at the DI... well I don't even like makeup anyways, and if I do not wear any I guess I do not have to take any off. In other (better) news... yesterday I got to go see my "family" up in SLC, the Smiths and heard the news that Ash and Tyler bought a townhouse right off the highway by Bluffdale and that's closer to Provo and so that makes me sooo happy. Even Tyson and Kristina were there last night with baby Allissa because grandpa begged them to come so he could hold his new granddaughter. We did nothing but eat and watch American Idol (on Tivo) and I want to cry because I miss them, I miss so many people. Do you ever love people so much it just hurts? I guess I consider this the best and worst parts of life.
We are IN LOVE with David Archuleta.... he is adorable and Mormon and can sing like a songbird. We kept rewinding it to watch him over and over... oh the wonders of Tivo!

love.love.love. All Around.




12 comments:
oh, li. makeup: overrated. remover:just use water.
lets get bandaids for our wounds.
as long as they are pretty bandaids with cool cartoon charaters like Dora or ELMO... or barbie.... Or wait.... HARRY POTTER.... yes, harry potter!!!!
vaseline takes off waterproof mascara as good as anything. you totally don't need makeup remover! i love you megan
and i love david archuletta too
WalMart has a makeup remover - a Loreal knockoff that works great and is only $2.97 a bottle - even cheaper than vasoline!
eew, yuck. camels. they are so NOT cute. in any way.
I never use makeup remover- I just wash my face. The only makeup I ever wear is washable mascara, though.
Missing people is the worst. And so is not having enough money to purchase the necessities of life (makeup remover?).
yes, we do LOVE David Archuleta! We miss you too Megs...look for an announcement in the mail of Alissa! We loved seeing you on Sunday!
i absolutely love david archuleta.
thank you for the tips, especially the wal-mart one to whoever that was... and eric, I do not think that you have even seen David Achuleta...
Brooke White is LDS too. I like David A as well. AI is the best of the best.
Camels are not cute and are not very nice. I rode them in Egypt. The one my friend was on ran her straight into a bus. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
No ELMO or Dora. HP I could handle. I personally like Ellie's Strawberry Shortcake bandaids.
Post a Comment