Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love Song Lyrics...

~*If it takes my whole life, I won’t break I won’t bend, it will all be worth it, worth it in the end. Cause I can only tell you what I know, that I need You in my life, and when the stars have all gone out, you’ll still be burning so bright. Cast me gently into morning, for the night has been unkind. Take me to a place so holy, that I can wash this from my mind…the memory of choosing not to fight.(SM)*~
----------
~*I been thinking it’s a sign that the freckles in our eyes our mirror images and when we kiss they’re perfectly aligned. And I have to speculate that God Himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay. (Iron and Wine)*~
----------
~*I have been thinking about everyone, everyone. You look so empty, you look so lonely, but when I look at the stars, when I look at the starts, I see someone else. When I look at the starts, the stars, I feel like myself. (Switchfoot)*~
----------
~*I know I‘ll never lose affection for people and things that went before. I know I’ll often stop and think about them. In my life, I’ve loved you more. (The Beatles)*~
----------
~*Sometimes I drove so fast, just to feel the danger, sometimes it makes me scream, it makes me feel alive. (Avril Lavigne)*~
-----------
~* Why don’t we, just up and leave it all behind? Maybe a change will ease our mind, for a time, leave it all behind. (Amy Grant)*~
-----------
~* The winter year is cold and bitter, it’s chilled us to the bone, haven’t seen the sun for weeks, too long too far from home. I feel just like I’m sinking and I claw for a solid ground. Pulled down by the undertow, never thought I could feel so low, and oh darkness I feel like letting go. If all of my strength and all my courage come and l lift me from the place…I know I can love you much better than this… Full of Grace. (SM)*~
----------
~*On a platform, I’m gonna stand and say that I’m nothing on my own. And I love you, Please come home. My song, is love, is love unknown and I’ve got to get that message home. (Coldplay)*~
----------
~*What’s left to lose, and if you fail, then you fail but not to us. And these last three years, I know they’ve been hard, but now its time to get out of the desert and into the sun, even if it’s alone. (The Format)*~
-----------
~*I'm cold, as cold, as cold can be. I want to swim away but don’t know how, sometimes it feels like I am Falling in the Ocean. Let the hurricane set in motion. Let the rain of what I feel right now come down. Let the rain come down. (Blue October)*~

love.love.love. All Around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love song lyrics too. if i could say what i feel in just song lyrics, it would make much more sense i think. i've always got a line or a phrase running through my head--they match whatever it is i'm going through that day.