IS GONE.
"Lillypad and Prince"
By: Danielle Juarez.
love.love.love. All Around.
It's great. I'm glad I get to see it every time I visit your blog.
hey, give credit where its due! i'm the one who came up with the name in the first place. GOSH.
Mel-you are right. forgive me missy. i don't want to post it to the world because it is too special too me...HELLO I named my blog after you. well after you, but the nickyname YOU gave me. love.
I love it. love love love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's great. I'm glad I get to see it every time I visit your blog.
hey, give credit where its due! i'm the one who came up with the name in the first place. GOSH.
Mel-
you are right. forgive me missy. i don't want to post it to the world because it is too special too me...
HELLO I named my blog after you. well after you, but the nickyname YOU gave me. love.
I love it. love love love.
Post a Comment