1.) I love Birthdays because it gives me a chance to celebrate the people I love the most.
2.) I hate surprises though, I can't keep surprises... I am working on it... I HATE people surprising me, I would much rather be warned.
3.) I am SICK! Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm and could fall asleep until 4:00 Am because I had this wicked bad fever…. And it was wicked and I had no medicine and I wanted to call someone, but who would have come? and I had no minutes, so I just talked to Heavenly Father for while and laid there because I could not do anything else. I should have seen it coming, half the girls on my floor have been sick and almost all my friends, and the RA’s have bronchitis, everybody is just a WALKING GERM… I am grateful I made it this long. Although today I still feel like crap, no fever.
SO… Back to BIRTHDAYS…It’s Nikki’s B-Day today and may I take this opportunity to tell everyone over the blogosphere that she is great, and you should all love her, there is no reason not to. I am glad we will be living together next year and maybe going on missions together too! You are too cute, too adorable and just plain make me happy...World: HERE WE COME!!!!
I made a poem for you, for the Camels. It’s all true facts.
Camels were made by the hand of God and they are great!
Shame on you for calling them stupid, and trying to hate.
Arabian Camel’s have one hump and Bactrian’s have two.
Thorns, dry leaves and saltbush is what they can chew.
With their humped back, short tail, long slim legs, and long neck,
Everyone covets their silhouette and features, oh my heck!
If a male sweet-bro camel wants to win the heart of female camel-hoes,
He may bite the toes or the head of all his other male camel foes.
For fun in the Middle East, racing thoroughbred camels is a sport,
Some people like to place bets and that is something I can not support.
They are nice animals but when annoyed they will bite and kick.
And when excited they huff so sharply they will spit, and lick.
10 months without drinking water is how long they can last,
But that is only if they are not working hard and being treated with class.
They are related to the Llamas, and as you know, that is my favorite mammal,
So how could we not be so much in love with the wonders of the Camel?!?!
love.love.love. All Around.




11 comments:
Meg, you are so cute and sweet and amazing! I'm so honored to be on your blog.
Also, that poem about camels was so choice. You are quite the rhymer- and the researcher!
Dang it, Meg. Call me! You can always call me. I know how horrible it is to have a fever in the middle of the night. I would come. Okay!?
im in your building! you know how i stocked up on the nyquil while i was sick. next time come bug me, okay?
Kel and Rea...I am sooo sorry, I didn't know people would be mad... I am better now and It was good time with Heavenly Father, I need to talk to Him more often.
Camels are still lame. You ride one and tell me how you feel,
I would have come. Call me next time. I'll pay the phone bill and the med bill. we miss you.
Landon's new word is "bum". How can you miss that? Spring on campus is the best. You'll survive. Call me.
i agree with julia. even though you wrote a poem about them, they are still lame. people can write poems about a lot of lame things, but mainly camels.
Danielle, I have nothing futher to say to you, after an hour of research on this subject and pretty DARN good poem, you still feel the need to call them lame... and that just hurts. oh well. Why can't we just be friends? My love for you runs deeper than the camels, so if I had to pick, I would pick you.
Danielle, I have nothing futher to say to you, after an hour of research on this subject and pretty DARN good poem, you still feel the need to call them lame... and that just hurts. oh well. Why can't we just be friends? My love for you runs deeper than the camels, so if I had to pick, I would pick you.
fine. your poem is good. the rhymes were sublime.
but camels are still lame.
I would have come take care of you if I had been there... I wish I was there. I miss you a whole lot. I think about you often. I even wondering if Tom and I ever got married if you would come to the wedding & if it would even be right to ask that of you since Minnesota isn't you're favorite place right now) I want you here so bad. I've never had a friend like you before and I don't know if I ever will again. I'm actually crying right now thinking of how much I miss you which is probablly silly but that's me & I can't help but miss you... I want you to come visit..I've been waiting for years for you to come back... I'll always be here for you megan. You will always have some where to go if you ever need a place to stay...ALWAYS... I love ya girl!! & I miss you very very much!!!
Post a Comment