Stephanie: From you I have learned how to see myself in a positive way.This year has been a roller coaster... ups and downs and downs and ups... the thing I hate most is wasted time... I find value in learning and value in love... so these are a few things I have learned from some people I love here at BYU:
Danielle: From you I have learned how to be considerate of others.
Missy: From you I have learned how to hold on and wait for better days.
Hanalei: From you I have learned that people care about me.
Brooke: From you I have learned how to let go and dance like no one is watching (I mean this literally and figuratively).
Eric: From you I have learned how to be myself and let others love me just the way I am.
Jonny: From you I have learned that good friendship (the kind I have found in you) is rare and should not be taken for granted.
Brian: From you I have learned that you don’t always see how wonderful you are, but others can see it clearly.
Raw-B: From you I have learned everything I know about being cool.
Spencer: From you I have learned how to use the parking pass and that I regret not getting to know some people as well as I would have liked.
Tyler H: From you I have learned how to have fun in library and that hard work pays off.
Chase: From you I have learned one of my biggest lessons of the year… I learned how lay aside my pride and ask and receive help from others.
Danny: From you I have learned how to listen, and not to take everything so seriously.
Daniel: From you I have learned a lot about American Heritage (even though I did not do well in the class), and that you never know the trials people are going through.
Clint: From you I have learned that being observant is very important.
Tyler F: From you I have learned that I am not a very good friend sometimes and that I need forgiveness.
Julie: From you I have learned that the Lord does miracles and is a fair God. I will never have a best friend like you as long as I live.
Sarah: From you I have learned how to love unconditionally and have had a place to go when I need family and someone who understands me.
Smith Family: From you I have learned about the family that I want to have when I am older, I have learned about the importance of role models and that I can be loved for the choices I have made. I learned what is it like to be a little homesick.
Julia: From you I have learned how to question life in a good way and try to make it better. In you I have found a best friend and a confidant I can trust completely.
Hayley: From you I have learned creativity is a beautiful thing in all areas of life.
Nikki and Debbie: From you I have learned that I am waaaay excited for next year to live with you.
Jelli: From you I have learned I always have some place to go where I can feel valued and get good advice.
Nester: From you I have learned that true love exist.
Derek: From you I have learned that the best kind of hugs are wrist hugs and that I will miss you terribly (it won't be the same without you).
Aleisha: From you I have learned how to balance my life and be a best friend.
Claire: From you I have learned that laughter can heal the soul and is the best gift anyone could ever give.
Anna: From you I have learned that stress has never looked so good.
Sydney: From you I have learned to have a little bit of fun and that love happens.
Rachel: From you I have learned how to be kind in any situation.
Becca: From you I have learned to have a personal relationship with God.
Matt: From you I have learned that is not good to do everything for everyone else, but not yourself. I have learned it is possible to have perfect teeth and be incredibly kind.
Sheldon: From you I have learned that I suck at being home taught and that I should give people second chances.
Heather: From you I have learned that having a refuge from the world is important and I have cherished that in you.
Adri: From you I have learned so much and I am so glad I met you… seriously, I could not have survived without you this year.
Kayla: From you I have learned about loyalty to the important things in life.
Raelena: From you I have learned that going on a mission is such a worthy goal.
Stacy and Jamie: From you I have learned that I can love you so much even though I do not see you very often.
Keith: From you I have learned that we always pick up where we left off.
Annie: From you I have learned that missing you breaks my heart a little everyday.
I will not see any of you for four months. I am leaving everyone I know and as much as this scares me a little – I am always up for picking up and starting over (it is what I do best.)
So have a great summer... and I will see you soon!love.love.love. All Around.




4 comments:
Meg, we love you! We'll miss you, but you're going to have such a great summer and make so many memories. We'll see you sooner than you think! (It'll go by fast...we're not coming out to visit or anything)
Jelli
Meg! We love you! I am really going to miss you. I hope you have such a great time. You are amazing. I am sure you will learn so much and grow with your experiences. We will be close to you for a couple of the months. Good luck!
MEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I miss you already. We will be together again in Paris (throw back to Anastasia, holla'). Or Provo. Whatever.
Wow. You have quite the list of friends. I'm glad you have so many people to learn from. I'm sad you'll be gone for the summer, but summer always flies.
I'm sure you'll fall in love again and again. You are a romantic...
Call me anytime. I'll be visiting you on your other blog.
Post a Comment