I just love the moments in life that make me
laugh...
-----------
Like today when the Conference Center started to burst into laughter, tears streamed down my cheeks I laughed so hard.

Like today when I was F*Book stalking some girl who had been on a date with this guy and was not paying attention and I accidentally asked the girl to be my "friend"... I could not undo it...oops - (this one made me laugh so loud, four people came to see what was going on.)

Like today when I sang at the top of my lungs in the car... and everyone saw.
Like today when I saw a quote... for Melissa... "If you hate London, you hate Life" - Mark Twain.
Like today when Danielle laughs really hard at the mouse part of "Stardust".

Like today when I put my keys in Stephanie purse and got stranded at General Conference.
Like today when I waved at someone for five minutes and he never saw me, and I felt like an idiot.
Like today when I said embarrassing things with Brooke... still makes me laugh when I think about it.
Like today when I a nice old man looked inside my purse and asked me if I had a ham and cheese sandwich in there... and I did not, and I remember feeling so sad about that, but then we laughed together. I love that man.

Like today when I was F*Book stalking some girl who had been on a date with this guy and was not paying attention and I accidentally asked the girl to be my "friend"... I could not undo it...oops - (this one made me laugh so loud, four people came to see what was going on.)

Like today when I sang at the top of my lungs in the car... and everyone saw.
Like today when I saw a quote... for Melissa... "If you hate London, you hate Life" - Mark Twain.
Like today when Danielle laughs really hard at the mouse part of "Stardust".
Like today when I put my keys in Stephanie purse and got stranded at General Conference.
Like today when I waved at someone for five minutes and he never saw me, and I felt like an idiot.
Like today when I said embarrassing things with Brooke... still makes me laugh when I think about it.
Like today when I a nice old man looked inside my purse and asked me if I had a ham and cheese sandwich in there... and I did not, and I remember feeling so sad about that, but then we laughed together. I love that man.

love.love.love. All Around.




3 comments:
haha i laughed so many times at president monson! what an amazing man. and i hope that you can tell me the story about that man and your ham and cheese sandwich becuase it made me laugh :)
yeah what is the ham and cheese sandwich story about? why would he ask that? haha...meg, i enjoyed this post.
Oh my gosh. I am totally keeping ham sandwiches on me at all times now.
I'm sorry you were stranded, but at least it was a good place to be stranded.
Post a Comment