Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Love the Weather...

A Picture Essay of My Day:


1.) A bottle of Body Spray spilled all over my carpet and my room smells like peaches.
2.) My dorm hallway has ants and I spent a good deal of my shift trying to kill them.
3.) I have sneezed about 57 times today... is that normal???
4.) He was the only one to keep me company on this very lonely day.
love.love.love. All Around.

3 comments:

deb said...

peaches are lovely. ants are not.
tissues are snotty. Josh Grobin (???) is not (hot).

Love you!

Oceanchild said...

I'm sorry you were lonely. Ants are disgusting. you should see landon freak out over them.

Esther said...

Oh. I am sorry you were lonely. Didn't you have anyone to talk to? I think lonely days are sometimes nice. You get to think a lot. And journal. That is nice.