Monday, April 21, 2008

My Birthday Wishes...

As many of you know - I am going to have a birthday soon. My birthday in college is hard - always on finals. I know that people want to celebrate - I do not need a party... I do not need to go to dinner (because then you can only talk to the 4 people around you) - I do not need gifts or balloons. These are my wishes:

I want YOU to think of me and send birthday wishes into the air and I want you to smile at people and give everyone you see a compliment! I want BIG hugs - and birthday phone calls, and I want you to tell me you are glad I was born - (only if you mean it). I want you to let ME tell you I love you and will miss you and I want you to believe me. I want you to know the Gospel is True. That is what I want for my birthday - I want us to be grateful we are alive. I hope that is not too much to ask for?!?!


CLICK HERE FOR:
COUNTDOWN TO MY B-DAY!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Dear Julia~
I have not left yet. I am still here in Provo and I can not wait for the semester to end so I can come and visit before I leave - April 30th.

Oceanchild said...

Okay. I just want to be sure you hadn't left.

And yes, that is too much to ask for. You need presents, balloons and dinner. You are taking away others' joy in celebrating your life if you don't let them do it their way. :) (just making you feel guilty). I can be grateful I'm alive all the other days of the year. And yes, I love and will miss you much.

Nikki said...

Yay for Meg's birthday! I'm so excited to hear you say that you love me and will miss me. Woo hooo.

Dani said...

Dear Meg,
Please see Missy's blog at http://heartsandhopes.blogspot.com. And after you've seen that, then go to http://imontime.blogspot.com, and ask yourself: who did a better job of displaying that they cared about you for your birthday? Me, obviously.