Monday, April 14, 2008

I Love the Sun - it's free!

I have a blue little pig that sits on my window sill. I like to put lose change in him, I named him "Mission" (at least that is what it says on the side of him). I hope maybe someday I will have enough money to go places. This week that little devil called money (or lack of it) has been stressing me out. Do you ever feel like you owe a million people a million dollars, and you just want to call them and say - "hey listen I do not really want to pay you, I would rather go buy myself a new pair of shoes!" But I am a grown up now, and I have to do grown up things. I had to use some to do laundry... and now I have to pay my phone bill... well, so much for savings - they do not exist in my life.
a.little.sick. All Around.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I love your titles to your posts. It sounds so possitive even when things are not so happy. Getting through college was always hard on the pocket book. I feel like having this baby is going to put us so far behind we won't be able to catch up. Ahh. Pay tithing and have faith. That will get you through