Monday, April 14, 2008

I Love Winter in April...

I have a sister. Her name is Katie. She used to be my very best friend... I hope she is always my very best friend. Last weekend it snowed 30 inches in Northern Minnesota (where the Duffy Cabin is). This is my sister holding a husky puppy. We are so much alike in our love for husky puppies. We are so much alike in so many ways.



All I really want for my birthday is too see her again... or maybe just hold a husky puppy.


love.love.love. All Around.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I want to hold a husky puppy. And I would also love to meet your sister, especially if she's anything like you. I hope you have a great birthday, no matter what happens.

MJ said...

she looks jusssst like you.

ida.ho said...

can i meet your sister please. she is gorgeous.i love puppies.

Shanniebug said...

I have not seen her for so long