Friday, April 4, 2008

I Love Applesauce...

I want to keep my wisdom, all of it, since I do not have much it anyways.... I need all I can get! Well, I have discovered that a wisdom teeth are trying to escape from my gums and it hurts and it makes me bleed, and I official hate wisdom teeth. I thought I was over teething when I was, what?, like four????????


Seriously, I just hate the fact that I have no control over it. It's AWFUL. I need to get them removed if I am going on a mission, I need to get them removed because it hurts. I do not have dental insurance, this is going to cost me an arm and a leg. I am not too worried about it though, it's Provo... Land of the missionaries, they should be paying me to take out my wisdom teeth! We will see what happens, I will keep you updated on my little friends who decided to come out and play. Also I have this VERY rational FEAR of dentists. Seriously, I would rather go to the doctor than go to the dentist, and I have a very big fear of doctors too. I hate blood, I hate needles, I hate things in my body that do belong there. I cry a lot when stuff like this happens. I don't need your pity (and I am sure it won't be given), I just need someone who understands how much I hate this stuff and how awful it makes me feel. I just really hope that the teeth will just grow in and they can just stay there for a while.

"Sorry, dear tooth full of wisdom... I chew fine on my own with the other 28 teeth I have. I really don't need you, and I really don't like your attitude".
_________________________________
I really do not think they should be called "Wisdom Teeth" I think they should be called "Idiot Teeth"...

I am going to end up looking like these people... AHHHHHHH.


love.love.love. All Around.

2 comments:

deb said...

Meg, wisdom teeth are no fun. I found a coupon for wisdom teeth removal though. I have it here for ya.

Esther said...

You are freaking yourself out. I did it 3 days before Christmas and went to a ward Christmas dinner that night. I did swell a little but I could basically eat still. I was not "knocked out" and I liked it better because I was not passed out most of the time. (which is what causes most sickness during wisdom teeth removal)