"EXCELLENCE IS
TO DO COMMON THING IN AN UNCOMMON WAY!"
So let's explore some EXCELLENT Males in our entertainment world:
Michael Jackson - No one can grab their crotch quite as well as him during one of his choreographed dances. Black or white?!?! Apparently, he wasn't gonna spend his life being a color... he did what he wanted when he wanted, he looks like a creep - but you gotta admit, even the rice growers in mainland China probably know "Beat It" and "Thriller". Just avoid sending your children to his house. Skin Color = Excellent.
Shaquille O'Neal - No one can quiet be as tall or as cool as he can. On MT.V. Cribs once I saw his crib... It was OFF THE CHAIN! He has a HUGE custom made round bed. No one can beat his vertical and apparently no one sleeps as excellent as Shaq either.
Jim on "The Office" - No one has made office work look so attractive or excellent before. I have never wanted to kiss someone by a copy machine so much in my whole life.
Lil' Bow Wow - No one has ever made corn rolls or being Snoop Dog's nephew so cool. At age 13 he was so fly with his hit album "Beware of the Dog". He was fierce. And on the subject of Snoop Dog – dope has never looked so cool, and April Fools has never faked me out as much. Being in his ward would have been excellent.
Eminem – No white guy has ever been as excellent at rapping or making bad movies as he has. No one has ever creeped me out quite like him either.
Dennis Rodman – No one has ever made a head look so excellent.
Will Smith – Now let’s think, nothing about Will Smith has ever been common… he was so fresh back in the old school days being the Prince of Bel-air. He has fought a ton Aliens, survived the end of the world and flesh eating zombies, been homeless with an afro-son, been the Boxer to beat, and looked GOOD through it all. Excellent.
Females of excellence coming soon…
(for those who are confused because Michael Jackson and Dennis Rodman are in the “male” category… I empathize with you, I did not know where to put them, my decision was based on what gender they would be on their birth certificates, I tried to be fair.)
love.love.love. All Around.




8 comments:
where are the whities? no, michael jackson doesn't count.
gloria.... I would like to say two things:
1.) Thanks for leaving a comment I love you for it.
2.) There ARE white men - two of them. I disregard your comment and your friendship - but I still want to be your cousin. Black people are just cooler I guess.
3.) MJ does count. Period.
i LOVE will smith.
second that about jim from the office. did you see this week's episode? i almost fell out of my chair!!!
-did you put shaq because of eric's recent post?
-i like eminem's movies better than his rapping
-step up 2 really has had an influence on you..you love all things hip-hop these days.
Brooke~
No. I don't do things just because eric does things, but I was reminded of how excellent shaq was because of his recent post. I am not trying to steal anyone’s creative juices... I make my own juice (however uncreative it is)
step up 2 really has influence... who ever thought I would be into rap/hip-hop... Provo and Mormons have corrupted me. I want to learn how to Step Dance… like Steppin’
Hey Meg, you know what...my brother is basically a nerdy white version of Shaquille O'Neil, so I think you could count him as a whitey. In yo' face!
PS, true dat about Jim Halpert...copy machines.
Mmmm...copy machines.
Will Smith is amazing.
I'm a little bit confused about some of your "excellent" choices, but I guess you explained yourself pretty well.
Post a Comment