"To my embarrassment, I was born..."
1.) I sometimes have this problem of falling up and down the stairs a lot. Lately, I am trying to land on my knees, because my shins and ankles have taken quite a beating these past few weeks. I think it has to do with the fact I like to run places.
2.) Today, in Sunday School, Mike got up to say the prayer and when he got to the “In the name of Jesus Christ” part and said “Amen”, everyone said Amen with him – except me – who said “Amen Brother!” WHAT(????) was I thinking? It just came out, and I have no idea where it came from. It was hilarious; I got a lot of weird looks. I think people thought I was being disrespectful – but it just slipped.
3.) I was out in the sun so long yesterday that my face looks like a big red tomato. Burned by the sun.




7 comments:
"Amen Brother" !?!? haha!
HAHAHAHA! Amen BROTHER? i wish i was there for that...
Amen brother is right! Just means you really agreed.
Are you in Nantucket yet? You need to send me an address when you get there so we can send care packages. You can be my little missionary as I am absent one right now.
And don't be embarrassed that you were born. We all were. Plus, it's not really for you to be embarrassed...maybe for your mother (like I am with Landon lately who can't stop hitting people for two seconds) but not for you. For you, it is to enjoy you were born. Remember to send me an address so I can send you a present!!
wow, i laughed really hard at this post, with aaron (popham, my boss) right behind me..i just couldnt help it.
i wish more people said more enthusiastic amens. i would love that.
I think that we should all be embarrassed that we were born nekked. I mean, I have never fully exposed myself willingly since I was born. Must have been very scarring, otherwise everyone would be running around nekked. welllllll, anyways, amen brother to this post!
HAHA i love this post! so funny! :)
don't be embarrassed you were born. be glad for all the things you are able to do and to experience and enjoy. life is GOOD, despite its ups and downs, it's what makes life, LIFE. enjoy the ups and get through the downs with those who love you...they're always there for you :D
Post a Comment